Description of problem:
Changing bottom page margin causes oo-writer to freeze
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open attached odt (converted from word)
2. Go to format->page->page
3. Change bottom margin to 0.60"
4. Press ok
5. oo freezes (100 cpu load, will respond to ctrl-C from tty)
1. I don't know if this is a Fedora issue or an upstream one, hence
I'm reporting it here.
2. I've also tried this with a new empty doc and that doesn't have the problem
Created attachment 112803 [details]
File causing problem
I see it, though the problem shouldn't be fedora specific in this area,
upstreamed as http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=46941