Description of problem:
After running the following scenario couple of times there is no connectivity
from an instance without Floating IP to an external IP
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an internal,external network, a router
2. Attach the network to the router
3. Launch an instance on a compute other than the one that holds the NAPT switch
4. Check connectivity from the instance to an external IP
5. Block the port 6653 on the node that holds the NAPT switch
6. Make sure that the switch is migrated
7. Check connectivity from the instance to an external IP
8. Delete all the resources above
Verify that after couple of times the is no connectivity from the instance to an external IP.
There seems to be stale flows in the setup. The packets should have hit the latter, but hit the former. Need to check if migration is leading to stale entries.
cookie=0x8000006, duration=28026.028s, table=36, n_packets=438, n_bytes=42924, priority=42,ip,tun_id=0x18716 actions=load:0x30e2c->OXM_OF_METADATA[0..23],resubmit(,44)
cookie=0x8000006, duration=25528.534s, table=36, n_packets=0, n_bytes=0, priority=10,ip,tun_id=0x18716 actions=load:0x30e2c->OXM_OF_METADATA[0..23],ct(table=46,zone=5003,nat)
Does it still happen with the latest ODL version?
It happens with:
When the NAPT switch is moved to a controller it seems to be OK.
When it's moved to a compute node - it isn't.
As per depreciation notice , closing this bug. Please reopen if relevant for RHOSP13, as this is the only version shipping ODL.