Description of problem:
In change Icf4a64ed76635e39bbb34c3a088c55e1f14fddca we did a refactoring of the puppet apply commmands into a single script. A typo slipped in where we set FACTOR_uuid instead of FACTER_uuid
This breaks controller replacement when we apply https://review.openstack.org/549787 (which is still WIP).
I am surprised it does not break more things tbh
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Verified on puddle 2018-03-10.1
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.