Description of problem:
Upstream issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/barbican/+bug/1750333
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Upstream review has merged. Moving bug to POST.
 - http://etherpad.corp.redhat.com/hrybacki-tmp-dfg-sec-sprint24-backport-scratchpad
1. Deploy an overcloud with barbican and barbican-keystone listener running
2. Create a new project and add a user to it
3. Create the creator role and associate that creator role with the project/user.
This will allow you to create secrets
4. Create a secret as that user. This will end up creating a project internally
in barbican that corresponds to the keystone project.
5. Delete the keystone project. At this point, keystone will emit a notification
that the project has been deleted. This notification should be read by the
barbican keystone listener - which should then delete/de-activate the internal
6. Check the barbican-keystone-listener logs. The project should be deleted
without any exceptions thrown.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.