Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin
setup binary input for custom builds properly
Verified with below steps on v3.10.0-0.22.0:
1. Edit custom builder image Dockerfile like below:
ENTRYPOINT tar -xf -
2. docker build . -t custom-builder
3. Create a custom build with above customized builder image
4. git clone https://github.com/openshift/ruby-hello-world; tar -cf ruby-hello-world.tar.gz ruby-hello-world
5. $ oc start-build ruby-sample-build --from-file=ruby-hello-world.tar.gz --follow --wait --loglevel=5
Uploading file "ruby-hello-world.tar.gz" as binary input for the build ...
build "ruby-sample-build-2" started
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.