Description of problem:
When creating one Composite Content View, after select the CV and click on the *Add Content Views button*, the same CV still on the list to add. If we jump to another tab *List/Remove* we will see the CV there, if we come back to the Add tab, the same still there.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new CV
2. Create a new CCV
3. Add the CV in CCV
4. Check if the CV will be on both list/tabs *List/Remove* and *Add*
Showing the CV in both
Should show the CV only on the *List/Remove* tab. For sure, after added.
I was able to reproduce this using the following:
- create component content view 1, add 'repo 1', publish a version
- create component content view 2, add 'repo 1', publish a version
- create composite content view
- add component content view 1 - CV is not shown in both 'List/Remove' & 'Add'
- add component content view 2 - CV is shown in both 'List/Remove' and 'Add'
This appears to occur when components share the same repository.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23120 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23120 has been resolved.
I tried to verify issue and this is what i have observed:
1. crate CV
2. create CCV
3. add CV to CCV
4. CV is shown only in 'List/Remove' tab
5. remove CV from 'List/Remove' tab
6. CV got removed from 'List/Remove' tab but did not appeared in 'Add' tab.
should I mark this as failed QA because CV got removed from 'List/Remove' tab but did not appeared in 'Add' tab.
@satellite 6.5.0 snap 3
1. Create CV
2. Create CCV
3. Add CV to CCV
4. Check "List/Remove" tab and "Add" tab
Verified that the added CV appears only in "List/Removed" tab and not in "Add" tab.
I got the same result even after adding a repo in CV and publishing both CV and CCV.
Verified on snap 6.5.0_5.0
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.