Description of problem:
We found that the disable-repos element was wrongly named and in that we figured that this element is not really necessary anymore.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
And it would fix pep8 tests.
The element (even if not used) is not included anymore.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.