Description of problem:
Running a default installation of OpenShift Ansible Broker will bring up a deployment of the broker with a configmap that has two problems:
1. openshift.namespace is not being set
2. Default imagePullPolicy of APB sandbox is "ifNotPresent"
Problem 1 causes the broker filter secrets work to fail. openshift.namespace should be set to `openshift-ansible-service-broker`. Problem 2 causes the APB development cycle to use stale images when working on a multi-tenant environment. This is because nodes may have an older version of the image when a newer one is pushed to the internal registry.
Version-Release number of the following components:
rpm -q openshift-ansible: master branch
rpm -q ansible: ansible-220.127.116.11-1.fc27.noarch
config file = /git/openshift-ansible/ansible.cfg
configured module search path = [u'/home/dymurray/.ansible/plugins/modules', u'/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
ansible python module location = /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ansible
executable location = /usr/bin/ansible
python version = 2.7.14 (default, Mar 14 2018, 13:36:31) [GCC 7.3.1 20180303 (Red Hat 7.3.1-5)]
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a valid secret to the broker configmap and redeploy the broker
2. Observe an error in the logs showing the broker looking in namespace "" for the secret.
3. Use `apb push` on a multi-tenant environment and observe APB deployments of stale images
`apb push` doesn't work as intended and broker secret filter functionality is broken after install.
These functions work properly.
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible
Merge pull request #7807 from dymurray/brokename
Bug 1564499 - ASB usability improvements
No relate code changes both in 3.9.31 and latest 3.9.32
PR https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/7807 is for OCP3.10
Furthermore, I set up a ocp cluster with openshift-ansible 3.9.31.
Actual Test results:
1. openshift.namespace is being set "openshift-ansible-service-broker" by default.
2. Default imagePullPolicy of APB sandbox still is "ifNotPresent".
The PR referenced in comment #5 has merged and was included in openshift-ansible-3.9.40-1 which is the latest errata for 3.9.
We should verify that this bug is fixed and once verified move it to CLOSED ERRATA.
Verified and Passed with openshift-ansible-3.9.40-1
# oc get po -o yaml | grep imagePullPolicy -n rh-mediawiki-apb-prov-zzk25