New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq/gaprindashvili:
Author: Jason Frey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AuthorDate: Fri Apr 6 14:59:10 2018 -0400
Commit: Jason Frey <email@example.com>
CommitDate: Fri Apr 6 14:59:10 2018 -0400
Merge pull request #17246 from kbrock/vm_template_name
convert Vm#miq_provision_template to has_one
(cherry picked from commit eef19e08d460594cad629a022169c2ee1a3a9331)
app/models/vm_or_template.rb | 6 +-
lib/miq_expression.rb | 6 +-
lib/miq_expression/field.rb | 23 +
spec/lib/miq_expression/field_spec.rb | 37 +
spec/models/miq_report/search_spec.rb | 2 +-
spec/models/vm_or_template_spec.rb | 26 +
6 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
Tuan, can you provide a more specific set of reproduction steps so we can verify its now fixed? Or perhaps you can verify yourself if we provide a appliance?
Sorry for the delay, I confirmed that the customer has since disabled the scheduled widget and runs it's manually. I have also confirmed with Josh that the customer database is too large for us to collect.
Customer originally was concerned over any workers exceeding thresholds, the ticket was not about this widget/report specifically. I am not quite sure how we would go about reproducing this.
What steps to be perform in order to verify this BZ.
Keenan gave me the widget import file.
Can you please provide me some steps to verify this bz.
Customer originally had widget scheduled. The customer has since turned this off and runs it manually.
You can import the widget and schedule it or manually run it and check to see if the reporting worker exceeds the memory threshold. I believe their threshold was set at 1.5 GB and the reporting worker was hitting 4 GB.