Description of problem:
secret of servicebinding in project openshift-ansible-service-broker should be removed after unbind
service-catalog & asb image using images from downstream registry:
# service-catalog --version
# asbd --version
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Provision a postgreSQL serviceinstance from web console.
2. Create a servicebinding from web console.
3. Check relate secret of servicebinding in openshift-ansible-service-broker project
4. Delete the servicebinding from web console
5. Check relate secret of servicebinding in openshift-ansible-service-broker project again
5. The secret of servicebinding still exist in openshift-ansible-service-broker project
# oc get secrets 01c6312f-3efb-11e8-aaac-0a580a81000a -o yaml
5. The secret of servicebinding should be cleaned up.
Posted PR fix: https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/pull/899
PR has been merged.
asb version : 1.2.7
In synchronous bind and unbind, when unbind, the extracted credentials secret in openshift-ansible-service-broker will be deleted.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.