Created attachment 1421361 [details]
Submit button cannot be clicked
Description of problem:
When you try to submit your order of Catalog Item and that Catalog Item uses Tag Control element in it's dialog, the Submit button is not clickable (see the attached screenshot). It seems that it happens only if Single Value and Required switches are on for the element.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Service Dialog (Automation -> Automate -> Customization -> Service Dialogs -> Configuration -> Add a New Dialog)
2. It is sufficient to use the default tab and default section. Drag Tag Control element to already existing section and drop it there.
3. Edit your Tag Control Element. In Options choose some Category with multiple options, for example Service Level or Workload. Also make sure that Required, Single Value and Visible switches are on. Save the changes to the element. Save the Dialog.
4. Go to Services -> Catalogs -> Catalogs and create a new Catalog.
5. Create a new Catalog Item that will be visible in your catalog and will use previously created Service Dialog as its dialog.
6. Go to Services -> Catalogs -> Service Catalogs -> <your_catalog> -> <your_catalog_item> and click Order.
7. Submit button is greyed out because you still have to provide some required values. Click the dropdown menu in your Tag Control element and choose one of the values.
Submit button is still greyed out and cannot be clicked.
Submit button should activate since all the required information was provided.
Please review. Maybe someone else can work on this issue if you can help narrow down the cause.
New commit detected on ManageIQ/ui-components/master:
Author: Erik Clarizio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AuthorDate: Fri Apr 13 12:59:42 2018 -0400
Commit: Erik Clarizio <email@example.com>
CommitDate: Fri Apr 13 12:59:42 2018 -0400
Adjust logic for validating DialogFieldTagControl
src/dialog-user/services/dialogData.spec.ts | 136 +
src/dialog-user/services/dialogData.ts | 32 +
2 files changed, 168 insertions(+)
Verified following the provided test flow in the description that once the requirements are met, the Submit button is activated and order can be placed.