1. Proposed title of this feature request
Manage CronJobs in the WebUI
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
To be able to see/edit CronJobs in the WebUI, also an option to start a CronJob with a single click on demand.
4. Why does the customer need this?
- easy usage of CronJobs
- debug Cronjobs on demand
- edit Cronjobs via the WebUI allows developers an easy insight into this type of resource
5. How would the customer like to achieve this?
- add Cronjobs as a manageable item, i.e. under resources in WebUI
- allow cronjobs to be run on demand from CLI/GUI rather than having the need to modify the time for every debug run
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not that I could find.
10. List any affected packages or components.
- web console
With the introduction of OpenShift 4, Red Hat has delivered or roadmapped a substantial number of features based on feedback by our customers. Many of the enhancements encompass specific RFEs which have been requested, or deliver a comparable solution to a customer problem, rendering an RFE redundant.
This bz (RFE) has been identified as a feature request not yet planned or scheduled for an OpenShift release and is being closed.
If this feature is still an active request that needs to be tracked, Red Hat Support can assist in filing a request in the new JIRA RFE system, as well as provide you with updates as the RFE progress within our planning processes. Please open a new support case: https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/#/case/new
Opening a New Support Case: https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/#/case/new
As the new Jira RFE system is not yet public, Red Hat Support can help answer your questions about your RFEs via the same support case system.