Description of problem:
etcd-docker build for 7.5.1
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Test the image with following cases:
1. Start etcd container Start the container in following ways
a) Start etcd container directly
b) sharing ports with host
c) sharing network with host
2. Key value test for etcd Star etcd container and sharing network with host and do following tests:
1) Check etcd version info via curl/etcdctl
2) Set/get/update/remove key value via curl/etcdctl
3) Watch key value via curl/etcdctl
4) TTL test for key value
3.cluster test Set up a etcd cluster with three node
a) setup with static method
b) setup with etcd discovery and shared network with host
c) setup with etcd discovery and shared network without host
4. Etcd server can be access with https
5. Test etcd with kubernetes and flanneld
6. Etcd container running in atomic host.
They are all passed. So set this to verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.