Description of problem:
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Openshift should include multiple NICs and different IP address ranges for egress IP instead of node's primary NIC.
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
To overcome the limitation of the cloud provider assigned virtual NIC.
3. Why do you need this? (List the business requirements here)
As the VMware provider do not assign Virtual NIC from the same subnet and cannot enable promiscuous mode So the MacVLAN approach Is not possible.
4. How would you like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
provide multiple nic's (physically and/or virtual via VMware) for a specific node and attach ip adresses to these nic's from different ip subnets
5. For each functional requirement listed in question 4, specify how Red Hat
and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1437568 ***