Created attachment 1425641 [details]
Description of problem:
Random scenario tempest tests fail due to 'connection to Floating IP timeout'.
- Connection to the 10.0.0.219 via SSH timed out (see 'test_snapshot_pattern' in 'opendaylight_osp13_flapping_fip.html' attachment)
- Timed out waiting for 10.0.0.215 to become reachable (see 'test_server_connectivity_stop_start' in 'opendaylight_osp13_flapping_fip.html' attachment)
- other relating to not being able to ssh connect to FIP (while VM already has received fixed IP)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
osp13, puddle 2018-04-19.2
10%, can be reproduced only if multiple scenario tempest tests are run at the same time (even in serial, concurrenty=1, mode)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. deploy OSP with opendaylight
2. run tempest with --regex tempest.scenario.*
random scenario tempest tests fail to connect to floating IP of VMs
connectivity to FIP of VMs work, tests to pass
this bug may be as a result of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1556686 but it hasn't been confirmed
This bug is expected to be fixed by . Now running the CI with the patch to see if there is any improvements in the no of failures.
The Flapping FIP issue is not observed after merging 
Created attachment 1433766 [details]
new random FIP issue
it looked like the random FIP problems went away (didn't appear in last ~2 weeks), it happened last night (it may be same or a new FIP issue) - see the above attachment
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.