Created attachment 1425778 [details]
Description of problem:
After logging out from the remote RHVH host, the "Red Hat Virtualization Host 4.2.2 (el7.5)" brand is missing.
RHVH brand displays right when logging in remote RHVH host on cockpit login screen, then logging out the cockpit from "Account-->Log Out" menu, the brand of RHVH is missing.
The issue can be detected with Firefox, Chrome and IE browser.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clean install redhat-virtualization-host-188.8.131.52-0.20180420.0 with ks
2. Login to cockpit with the root account.
3. Set the remote host access from cockpit configuration.
4. Login to the remote host from cockpit login screen with the root account
5. Log out from "root-->Log Out" menu
6. Check the product brand
"Red Hat Virtualization Host 4.2.2 (el7.5)" brand is missing.
"Red Hat Virtualization Host 4.2.2 (el7.5)" brand displays whenever and whatever the RHVH login screen displayed.
Created attachment 1425779 [details]
After evaluating this issue, there are no plans to address it further or fix it in an upcoming release. Therefore, it is being closed. If plans change such that this issue will be fixed in an upcoming release, then the bug can be reopened.