1. Proposed title of this feature request
Add or improve current playbooks in 3.9 in such a way that it allows to perform changes to the cluster once it has been installed, e.g: adding/removing identity providers.
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
As a user I would like to be able to change some OCP parameters once the cluster has been installed such as adding or removing identity providers through ansible playbooks.
This could be achieved in previous version up to certain level (not all options) by re-running the /usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/config.yml playbook
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Performing changes manually is error-prone and could affect stability if a wrong setting is put on place in a production cluster.
Also, if this was something that was available (although limited regarding its scope) in previous version, it should be enabled in this version as well.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Through existent or new playbooks to perform these type of changes.
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat
and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Define and document a set of reconfiguration use cases/scenarios and test whether the related playbooks will re-configure an installed cluster accordingly.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
openshift ansible playbooks