1. Description of problem:
[RFE] Add support for Support 885915 encoding in enscript
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Customer: Midata Service GmbH
Account Number: 5521659
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Need support for Support 885915 encoding in enscript
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer want to use euro Symbol €
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
enscript -M A4 --header='15.03.2018 11:02|Midata-Benachrichtigungen|Seite $% von $=' --margins=10:10: --non-printable-format=space --encoding=885915 -o outputfile.ps -f Courier@10 --portrait SysMsg.txt
ps2pdfwr outputfile.ps test.pdf
6. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
7. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target?
8. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
9. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.