Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 157487
Gimp crashed after several setting steps in the first run
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:05 EST
Description of problem:
Run Gimp for the first time. After the welcome message and several steps of
setting up (creating .gimp-2.2 folder in $HOME, choosing cache size, etc.), the
Gimp crashed right after choosing the cache size. I ran Gimp again, then nothing
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run Gimp from the start menu for the first time
2. Welcome window appears. Click on "Continue".
3. Gimp crashes right after the cache size is chosen.
4. Nothing will happen if I run Gimp again.
5. Run Gimp after deleting the .gimp-2.2/ directory from $HOME, the phenomenon
described in step 1 happens again.
Gimp runs normally.
Sounds like a duplicate of bug #157473
not quite ;-)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 157409 ***