Created attachment 1443157 [details]
Save button enabled even when currency changed back to its original value
Description of problem:
There is an issue while editing an existing Chargeback Rate, related to Save button and Currencies: the button remains enabled (blue) even if no change was made comparing to the original selected value.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Cloud Intel > Chargeback > Rates accordion > Compute/Storage Chargeback Rates
2. Click on some rate or select it by checking the checkbox
3. Choose Edit the selected Chargeback Rate or Edit this Chargeback Rate
4. Change Currencies to something different
5. Change Currencies back to what it was before (don't use Reset button here!)
The button remains enabled (blue) even if no change was made comparing to the original currency.
The button should be disabled again if no change was made comparing to the original currency.
This happens only while changing currencies. Changing other values with enabling/disabling Save button seems to work properly.
Clicking on Reset button fixes the problem with Save button (after resetting the changes, Save button is disabled again which is right).
Verified in 126.96.36.199. Save button is disabled when there is no change when setting to different currency and back.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.