Created attachment 1450060 [details]
In this image in background its gedit.
Description of problem:
Its not transparent on hexchat, rather take extra window space and after turning it off still that space remain blank.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open gedit and hexchat. Keep hexchat on front.
2. Turn on onscreen keyboard - either through "Always show universal access shortcut on panel" or through "control-center-> Universal Access-> Screen Keyboard "
3. Try to type some key -> onscreen keyboard is not visible for hexchat.
4. Now change windows to gedit and type something with onscreen keybaord.
5. Now switch back to hexchat and observe behavior.
It is taking extra windows space and after closing still leaves that space vacant.
It should be transparent on hexchat (like gedit) and after closing should not keep that space blank. (resize of hexchat not happening)