Description of problem:
When configuring a pipeline build configuration to a different namespace than the Jenkins server is running, the "View logs"-link in the openshift web console does not show the full url to jenkins console log. The url is missing the full jenkins hostname, for example http://jenkins/job/custom-images-rh-sso-mssql-pipeline/66/console.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two namespaces: jenkins and build
2. Deploy jenkins to jenkins namespace using jenkins-persistent template
3. Give jenkins service account from jenkins namespace edit privileges to build namespace
4. Configure jenkins to scan build namespace for builds,
5. Create a jenkins-pipeline build config to build namespace
6. Run the pipeline in build-namespace
7. Click the "View logs" link as after the pipeline has started running
Clicking "View logs"-link does not take you anywhere.
Clicking "View logs"-link opens Jenkins console to show the pipeline logs.
The web console uses the annotation set by the sync plugin:
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1542460 ***