* Does the service require post-rpm-installation configuration in order to be useful (for example, does it need manual edits to a configuration file)?
No post install configuration needed
* Does the service listen on a network socket for connections originating on a separate physical or virtual machine?
No network socket
* Is the service non-persistent (i.e. run once at startup and exit)?
No. We want pipewire to be activatable by socket activation.
* What is the exact name (or names) of the systemd unit files to be enabled?
* Is this request for all Fedora deliverables or only for some Editions (list them)?
This request is specifically for the Workstation edition.
PR submitted for fedora-release at https://pagure.io/fedora-release/pull-request/144
Thank you for the quick action!
PR has been merged.