Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 159498
add easy-to-find link to release schedule
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:27:18 EDT
Description of problem:
With FC4 release impending I keep wanting to look at the release schedule and
having trouble finding it. It turns out to be in the "participate" menu but
should also be linked from the front page or maybe under "docs". It's of
interest to all users and potential users, not just developers.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Visit fedora.redhat.com or www.redhat.com/fedora
2. search and search for release schedule
3. eventually find it, or give up before finding it
It takes a long time to find it
Woudl like to be able to find it right away
The layout of fedora.redhat.com has changed. The steps now needed to get to the
schedule are quite simple:
1. Visit fedora.redhat.com.
2. Click on 'About' in the left-side navigation menu.
3. Click on 'Fedora Core Schedule' in the left-side navigation menu.
Additionally, this has a front-page link from the fedoraproject.org wiki.
I'm closing this bug as CURRENTRELEASE. Thank you for your attention to this issue.