Description of problem:
When a user downloads a CSV of an org's subscriptions, the filename is in the format of "subscriptions-YYYY-MM-DD.csv".
If user is downloading CSVs for multiple orgs, that can get confusing.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.4.0 snap 10
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create multiple orgs and upload manifests for each.
2. Go to subscriptions page for org 1; click the "Export CSV" button.
3. Repeat step #2 for as many orgs as you have created and uploaded manifests.
The filename is the same for each org (although your browser probably tweaks the filename since it thinks you are re-downloading something).
This could of course be an optional setting in Satellite.
I'm not sure where else in the product this might be useful as well... anywhere CSV export functionality exists, I guess.
I doubt we'll have time to complete this RFE for 6.4, moving to backlog.
Connecting redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24338 from this bug
Connecting redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24339 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/24339 has been resolved.
@Satellite 6.5.0 Snap 5.0
- Manifest uploaded to two organizations
- Able to download the same using "Export CSV".
- related screen shots are attached and production.log too.
- Downloaded file name:
$ ls -tlr Downloads/*csv
-rw-rw-r-- 1 vijsingh vijsingh 2009 Nov 28 17:59 Downloads/Default_Organization-subscriptions-2018-11-28.csv
-rw-rw-r-- 1 vijsingh vijsingh 1066 Nov 28 18:00 Downloads/RedHat-subscriptions-2018-11-28.csv
- Able to see the downloaded CSV file name in format of "Org-subscriptions-YYYY-MM-DD.csv"
Created attachment 1509481 [details]
Created attachment 1509482 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.