The existence of the zStreams tends to cause confusion with users. These should be hidden, perhaps in an "Advanced" section in order to make things work more clearly out of the box.
## Acceptance criteria
As a Katello UI user, I should be encouraged to enable repositories that do not
specify a Y release version.
- Kickstart repository set repositories are never grayed or bolded
- Repository sets with a release version X (without Y) repository:
- show X release version repositories in bold
- show X.Y repositories in gray
- show an 'info' icon next to X.Y repositories
- display a message on hover of 'info' icon next to X.Y repositories: "This repository has a very specific update policy. Please see additional [documentation](https://access.redhat.com/articles/1586183) prior to use."
- Linked documentation is publicly accessible
Created from redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23882
Upstream bug assigned to None
Upstream bug assigned to akofink
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/23882 has been resolved.
@Satellite 6.5.0 Snap 6.0
On Satellite GUI:
Content => Red Hat Repositories => Checked for repos:
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server (RPMs)"
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server (RPMs)"
"Red Hat Software Collections RPMs for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server"
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server (Kickstart)"
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server (Kickstart)"
- Able to see the :
> X release version repositories in bold
> X.Y repositories in gray
> an 'info' icon next to X.Y repositories
> Display message: "This repository is not suggested. Please see additional documentation prior to use."
> Document link is: https://access.redhat.com/articles/1586183
> Kickstart repositories are not impacted with this change.
Created attachment 1511557 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.