Description of problem:
When moving multiple temporary files to the same destination rename for few files failed with "Transport endpoint is not connected" immediate after remove-brick commit.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a distributed-replicated volume and start it.
2) FUSE mount it on multiple clients.
3) From few clients execute,
"while true; do uuid="`uuidgen`"; echo "some data" > "test$uuid"; mv "test$uuid" "test" -f; done"
From other clients, keep sending lookups.
4) Execute the script in step-3 for 10-15 mins.
5) Now remove few bricks and wait till the remove-brick completes.
6) Upon successful remove-brick start, perform remove-brick commit.
Rename for few files failed with "Transport endpoint is not connected" immediate after remove-brick commit.
Rename should not fail with "Transport endpoint is not connected" immediate after remove-brick commit.
sos reports and gluster-health-check will be shared.
Let me update this bug after analyzing the sos-reports.
Moving this bug out of 3.4.0 as it doesn't qualify blocker criteria and not proposed for 3.4.0. Please re-propose it for 3.4.0, if required.