Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 160908
up2date shows 0-sized packages, and packages are not GPG-signed
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:08 EST
1. packages for update are not GPG-signed.
2. when enlisting packages for further download/install, sizes are 0.
1)For packages that are not signed, file them against individual packages
2) It should be filed against yum/up2date depending on the package you are using
Kindly file bug reports against the release notes only if you find improvements
or errors in them
1) Every package that I download as update is not signed.
2) Every package that I download as update is reported in up2date GUI as 0 sized.
2) (seems to duplicate bug #160484).
1) This is not a release note bug. File it against appropriate packages or post
it in fedora development list
2) check if you using yum works. Again nothing to do with release notes.
Filed bug #160910.
The packages are GPG-signed (1ac70ce6) but you haven't installed the Fedora
Extras GPG key so it can't be verified. The 0 kB bug has already been reported
as bug #160484, and has been around for about 2 years.