Created attachment 1472175 [details]
Output generated with nonexistent ~/.config/libreoffice, using "libreoffice --backtrace"
After upgrading libreoffice to -126.96.36.199-6.fc29, I can no longer start
it successfully (x86_64 arch).
First, I tried without touching ~/.config/libreoffice, which resulted
in "com::sun::star::ucb::InteractiveAugmentedIOException" variant of
the goodbye message per $summary. Then, I moved that directory over
(so I suppose it's equivalent to starting with a clean profile),
and received "com::sun::star::container::NoSuchElementException"
variant, for which I am attaching the "libreoffice --backtrace"
Actually looks like the linker was at fault and Florian's rebuild:
rectifies this problem.
(Actually, this may be also an incarnation of
of some kind.)
Confused the bugs, in fact it was likely due to this one
on a binutils/elfutils boundary: [bug 1609577], seel also