# openshift version
1. Login openshift with user1 and create project
2. Create user group and add admin role to group
$oc adm groups new testgroup user1 user2
$oc policy add-role-to-group admin testgroup -n testproject
3. Login to the webconsole as user2
4. Using the web console, switch to that testproject and add the httpd service catalog item, click through accepting defaults
5. Check serviceinstance status
$oc get serviceinstance
$oc describe serviceinstance/httpd-example-v8fpv
servicesintance is pending
Message: Error provisioning ServiceInstance of ClusterServiceClass (K8S: "f560547b-a67a-11e8-9c1f-fa163ee057c4" ExternalName: "httpd-example") at ClusterServiceBroker "template-service-broker": Status: 409; ErrorMessage: <nil>; Description: <nil>; ResponseError: <nil>
cannot reproduce this issue, serviceinstance is ready
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.