1. On a three node cluster with brick-mux enabled
2. Created 500 volumes and started them.
3. on one node(N1), performed pkill glusterd, pkill gluster.
4. For the first brick of the first volume changed the pid entry in /var/run/gluster/vols/test_1/<brick.pid> to another process pid
5. Started glusterd on node1 N1 and bricks got new pid and no deadlock seen for brick process and all the bricks are online .
All the bricks are up and online not seen any deadlock for glusterfsd. Tried the above scenario couple of times. Didn't hit this issue
Hence moving it to verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.