This holds upgrades from Fedora 28 to Fedora 29:
Problém 7: problem with installed package kf5-libkdcraw-17.12.3-1.fc28.x86_64
- package kf5-libkdcraw-17.12.3-1.fc28.x86_64 requires libraw.so.16()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- package kf5-libkdcraw-18.04.2-2.fc29.x86_64 requires libraw.so.16()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both LibRaw-0.19.0-4.fc29.x86_64 and LibRaw-0.18.13-1.fc28.x86_64
- package shotwell-0.28.4-2.fc29.x86_64 requires libraw.so.19()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- problem with installed package shotwell-0.28.4-1.fc28.x86_64
- shotwell-0.28.4-1.fc28.x86_64 does not belong to a distupgrade repository
Archlinux has a patch for building against libraw-0.19 , scratch build here .
A candidate fix was posted today that appears to work as advertised,
patched builds underway
kf5-libkdcraw-18.04.3-2.fc29 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 29. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-ece13267d7
kf5-libkdcraw-18.04.3-2.fc29 has been pushed to the Fedora 29 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-ece13267d7
Proposing for Beta FE status - much like https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1623132 , same justification (affects KDE lives and upgrades).
Discussed at 2018-09-10 freeze exception review meeting: https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/fedora-blocker-review/2018-09-10/f29-blocker-review.2018-09-10-16.01.html . Accepted as a freeze exception issue on the same basis as #1623132 was.
kf5-libkdcraw-18.04.3-2.fc29 has been pushed to the Fedora 29 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.