Created attachment 1478981 [details]
ausearch results from the machine
Description of problem:
When using redhat-idm-console, it's no longer possible to manage certificates.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Every time when SE Linux is running in Enforcing Mode
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set-up RHDS(10.3) with the console.
2. Run redhat-idm-console -u <admin> -w <passowrd> -a https://$(hostname -f):<port>
3. Click on Directory Manager or Administration Server, then click on open.
4. Under the Task-tab click on Manage Certificate.
5. Change the Security Device password, leave all fields empty, click on OK.
Change Security Device Password window is getting closed.
Should give Error: You should enter Old Password.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.