Description of problem:
When we navigate to Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few content hosts -> Select Action -> "Manage Repository Sets", this page list all available repositories based on the imported manifest which we see on Red Hat Repositories page. Ideally, it should list only enabled repositories on the satellite.
When we search for the required repository name then search does not work properly, ie: the search is limited to the first 20 entries listed on the page.
In Satellite 6.3 it lists only enabled and synced repositories on this page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few content hosts -> Select Action -> "Manage Repository Sets".
2. Here we see all available repositories
3. In the search box try to search for "tools" or any other repository name.
4. Search is limited to first 20 entries listed on the page.
- "Repository Sets Management" page lists all available repos instead of listing only enabled repositories on the satellite.
- The search option is limited to entries listed on the first page.
- "Repository Sets Management" page should list only enabled repositories on the satellite.
- The search should consider entries on all pages and it should not be limited to the content listed on the first page.
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/25033 from this bug
Upstream bug assigned to email@example.com
The upstream PR has been merged; therefore, moving the BZ to POST.
This worked perfectly for me on SNAP 24. Could search and view subsets of repos and override properly.
Thank you Mike and John for fixing this on priority.
Verified with sat6.4 snap24.
With the fix I can see only enabled repos under "Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select few content hosts -> Select Action -> "Manage Repository Sets". Earlier, I was able to see all available repositories based on imported manifest.
Also, I can filter the repos based on selected search criteria.
Created attachment 1488035 [details]
only enabled repos are visible under "Manager repository set"
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.