From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040914 Firefox/0.10
Description of problem:
I've installed Apache 2 via up2date -- httpd-2.0.52-12.ent
I've installed JBoss.
Now I'm looking for mod_jk to hook the two together, but I can't find it. I've been guessing RPM names; is there a more effective way of doing this (in the same manner as Debian's "apt-cache search"?).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Apache 2 via up2date -- httpd-2.0.52-12.ent
2. Install JBoss
3. look for mod_jk in /usr/lib/httpd/modules
4. randomly type things into up2date to try to find mod_jk
5. Search Google for information; fail
6. Search RedHat knowledgebase for information, fail
7. Redister for JBoss web site
8. Search JBoss web site for information, fail
Actual Results: No mod_jk
Expected Results: up2date mod_jk should have installed mod_jk
Is there a liaison between RedHts & the JBoss developers? It seems that there could be more communication; I also noticed that JBoss's "redhat init script" is pretty broken...
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 163507 ***