1. Proposed title of this feature request
- [RFE] Add support for sha512
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
- Add support for sha512 so that user can sync repositories with sha512 checksums.
The issue has been fixed in the upstream pulp.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
- To sync the repositories with SHA512 on satellite server.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
- By adding a SHA512 as supported checksum in the pulp.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
The Pulp upstream bug status is at MODIFIED. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
The Pulp upstream bug priority is at Normal. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
All upstream Pulp bugs are at MODIFIED+. Moving this bug to POST.
The Pulp upstream bug status is at ON_QA. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
The Pulp upstream bug status is at CLOSED - CURRENTRELEASE. Updating the external tracker on this bug.
Created attachment 1519560 [details]
Verified in Satellite 6.5.0 Snap 10
Successfully sync'd a sha512 repo without issues. See attached screenshot for verification.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.