Description of problem:
Check https://build.gluster.org/job/comment-on-issue/10145/console & https://review.gluster.org/21426/... It couldn't parse Pattrick's full name.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Submit a patch with unicode content!
2. Watch the job fail!
This is assumed by the traceback from the job output.. I may be wrong!
Huh. There's even a test to ensure that unicode compatibility works. I'll take a look
I bet the issue is that jenkins run with the C locale.
Since we did faced issue in the past with locale (like locale leaking to process and so pattern matching breaking as jenkins locales were set to french after I restarted it), the move to systemd prevented that to happen (systemd when we upgraded to EL 7).
subprocess always returns a bytestring that needs to be encoded. Fixed in https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/commit/abf6e97911ffd0ed3b85adbb86fb7ccfc6059235 and deployed.