Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 164725
Time is set 4 hours behind
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:10 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050720 Fedora/1.0.6-1.1.fc4 Firefox/1.0.6
Description of problem:
Time is set 4 hours behind when I boot.
Correcting the hour from the Gnome desktop, using "Date & Time" (time zone remains correct), fixes the problem until I shut down.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Actual Results: Time is 4 hours behind
Expected Results: Hour should be correct.
1. Is your system clock set to use UTC?
2. Do you use Windows on your system (in a multi boot configuration)?
3. What timezone do you use?
4. What are the contents of /etc/localtime and /etc/sysconfig/clock (please attach)?
5. Which version of tzdata do you have?
The problem is solved/moot (by selinux update?)