Created attachment 1503471 [details]
Description of problem:
- GPU locks up in ring 0 when trying to log in to gnome
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- mesa 18.0.5-3
- kernel 3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64
- by customer
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot system after updating to 7.6
2. log in to the desktop
3. hangs at GDM login with a lockup in ring 0
- GPU crash
- Doesnt crash
- Xorg log in attachment x11-drv-ati.txt
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Caicos [Radeon HD 6450/7450/8450 / R5 230 OEM] [1002:6779]
has a scratch build, it would be nice to have the customer test it.
Customer confirms that the test package suite fixes the issue.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.