Description of problem:
- Cannot rsh the pod with the following error:
[root@customer ~]# oc rsh <pod_name>
error: unable to upgrade connection: error dialing backend: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:xxxxx: connect: cannot assign requested address
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
- error: unable to upgrade connection: error dialing backend: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:xxxxx: connect: cannot assign requested address
- Successful rsh into the pod
- The bug is being tracked in kubernetes 1.11:
1. Attached to the case is the sos report of the node
2. Appended is the output of oc rsh --loglevel=8 <pod_name>
Seems to be fixed by https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/67288
Looking to backport.
*** Bug 1649728 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The advisory shipped v3.11.51. I've verified this is fixed in v3.11.51.
Fix shipped with https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2018:3743 before being verified.