1. Proposed title of this feature request
Include option to search timezone (with city names) while creating/editing report
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: name and acct # <- please include both
TAM customer: no/yes
CSM customer: no/yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Currently one can search for timezone (using city name)
A. Configuration 'Appliance Time Zone',
B. Cloud Intel -> Reports -> Dashboard Widget 'Time Zone' 3. Cloud Intel -> Reports ->Schedule 'Time Zone'
But we cannot search for Time Zone (using city name) in Cloud Intel -> Reports -> 'Reports' Accordion -> 'Filter' Tab -> Time Zone
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic/master:
Author: Milan Zazrivec <email@example.com>
AuthorDate: Fri Feb 1 06:57:46 2019 -0500
Commit: Milan Zazrivec <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CommitDate: Fri Feb 1 06:57:46 2019 -0500
Report editor: add livesearch to timezone dropdown
app/views/report/_form_filter_chargeback.html.haml | 4 +-
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
FIXED. Verified on 184.108.40.206.20190430174828_0e34dea.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.