Description of problem:
After redeploying the OpenShift CA and Master certificates, node is failing to start static pods.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. # systemctl restart atomic-openshift-node
2. Node service fails
Node service fails
Docker ps -a does not show any running or exited pods
Pods in /etc/origin/node/pods/ to start.
atomic-openshift-node logs showing:
atomic-openshift-node: kubelet.go:1869] SyncLoop (ADD, "file"): "master-api-XXX_kube-system(97ac55b2f65e0be517207dcd5fc8d65c), master-controllers-master-0.XXX_kube-system(8e879171c85e221fb0a023e3f10ca276)"
- `docker ps -a` output is empty
- Pod and control plane images are pulled already to host.
- Docker does not show any errors
- Node logs exits before showing any Static pods adds.
Wrong systemd unit file was being used that did not point to the correct start script for the atomic-openshift-node service.