Description of problem:
When creating new projects (with a customized template which creates a secret and the default serviceAccount), customer gets random errors about the existance of such serviceAccount.
- master-config.yaml and project-template.yaml.
- oc new-app --loglevel 9 for a valid and a some failed new project
- master logs containing the previous errors
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenShift
2. Customize project request template with attached template
3. Customize master-config.yaml to not include "default" in the serviceAccountConfig: managedNames: list.
4. Create several new projects
It randomly fails with:
Error from server (InternalError): Internal error occurred: serviceaccounts "default" already exists
In the logs there are a few new-project which failed because the project was still being deleted after a previous error. Please omit it. I haven't deleted them of the files to better match the logs in master logs.
*** Bug 1647924 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***