Description of problem:
When attempting an "openstack undercloud upgrade"
the following error arises:
Running transaction check
2018-11-29 20:28:30,661 INFO: ERROR with transaction check vs depsolve:
2018-11-29 20:28:30,662 INFO: octavia-amphora-image < 13.0-20180711.1 is obsoleted by octavia-amphora-image-x86_64-13.0-20181107.1.el7ost.noarch
2018-11-29 20:28:30,662 INFO: You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
2018-11-29 20:28:30,662 INFO: Your transaction was saved, rerun it with:
2018-11-29 20:28:30,662 INFO: yum load-transaction /tmp/yum_save_tx.2018-11-29.20-26.Zjapz3.yumtx
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/instack_undercloud/undercloud.py", line 2448, in pre_upgrade
_run_live_command(args, name='yum update')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/instack_undercloud/undercloud.py", line 668, in _run_live_command
raise RuntimeError('%s failed. See log for details.' % name)
RuntimeError: yum update failed. See log for details.
Command 'instack-pre-upgrade-undercloud' returned non-zero exit status 1
yum remove octavia-amphora-image
yum install octavia-amphora-iamge-x86_64
reattempt the upgrade (requires all openstack services to be back online)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
misspelled image: yum install octavia-amphora-image-x86_64
Would you mind to be more explicit about:
* Are you trying to run a minor update or a major upgrade for the Undercloud.?
* Which documentation are you following.?
* What repositories do you have installed.?
* Are you using rhos-release or satellite.?
Looks like a deps issue but without more information, we can not reproduce this.
* Running a minor update of OSP13
* Documentation using: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_openstack_platform/13/html/keeping_red_hat_openstack_platform_updated/
* Repositories installed using CDN:
* I'm not using rhos-release or satellite. Using downstream what customers can use from subscription-manager.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.