There doesn't seem to be any way to automate installation of Workstation from offline media (USB/DVD).
* Workstation-netinst isn't offline
* Workstation-Live doesn't boot into Anaconda
* Server-dvd doesn't contain Workstation packages
* Everything is only available as a netinstall image
AFAICS the only option for offline automated installation of Workstation would be to roll my own image.
Some obvious fixes I can think of for this would be:
* Fedora to add a Workstation-dvd ISO (like the server ISO)
* Fedora to add an Everything-dvd ISO (so it can be used offline)
* Workstation-Live to gain an "install" boot option that boots directly into Anaconda like Server-dvd does, allowing the use of KS files
Someone else reported this same issue two years ago, here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1389841 (but I can't re-open it, and it's not an Anaconda bug really).
Can you please file this over at:
Thats the workstation working group thats in charge of the workstation product.