* Configuring for OpenStack
Section Number and Name:
* Configuring OpenStack Variables
* Manually Configuring OpenShift Container Platform Masters for OpenStack
* Manually Configuring OpenShift Container Platform Nodes for OpenStack
* Configuring Zone Labels for Dynamically Created OpenStack PVs
Describe the issue:
As of v3.10, master api and controllers have been implemented as static pods, and their pod have mount point which can be refer the related configuration files, such as master-config.yaml, certificates and cloud provider config files.
So the mount point has limited as "/etc/origin/cloudprovider" in their pod for looking for the cloud provider config files. But the sections in the docs have been written as "/etc/cloud.conf", it's not correct.
 Control Plane Static Pods [https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/architecture/infrastructure_components/kubernetes_infrastructure.html#control-plane-static-pods]
Suggestions for improvement:
The location of config file must be in "/etc/origin/cloudprovider", and the config file also had better to change the config filename as "openstack.conf" like similar section of aws, azure and vsphere.
Look other cloud provider sections as follows, their config files have been located in "/etc/origin/cloudprovier". Only OpenStack is different path.
* Configuring AWS Variables [https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/configuring_aws.html#configuring-aws-variables]
* Option 1: Configuring OpenShift Container Platform for GCP using Ansible [https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/configuring_gce.html#gce-configuring-masters-ansible_configuring-for-GCE]
Daein opened a PR here: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/pull/13088
Xiaoli, will you please suggest a reviewer?
Add comment in the proposed PR, thanks.
Shen Lao approved the change on the first pr, and Daein added some more improvements from Gaoyun on this PR: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/pull/13232
I'm merging the new PR.
This change is live on docs.openshift, eg https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/configuring_openstack.html#configuring-openstack-variables
and on the portal eg https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/3.10/html-single/configuring_clusters#configuring-openstack-variables