Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 165661
Review Request: perl-Tree-Simple
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:11 EST
Spec Name or Url: ftp://packman.iu-bremen.de/fedora/SRPMS/perl-Tree-Simple.spec
SRPM Name or Url: ftp://packman.iu-bremen.de/fedora/SRPMS/perl-Tree-Simple-1.15-1.src.rpm
A simple tree object.
This module in an fully object-oriented implementation of a simple n-ary tree. It is built upon the concept of parent-child relationships, so therefore every Tree::Simple object has both a parent and a set of children (who themselves may have children, and so on). Every Tree::Simple object also has siblings, as they are just the children of their immediate parent.
- rpmlint not quite clean - see below
- package and spec file naming is OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is same as perl
- spec file written in English and is legible
- source matches upstream
- builds OK on FC4 and in mock for devel
- BR's OK
- no locales, libraries, subpackages, pkgconfigs etc. to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership issues
- Tree/Simple.pm installed with wrong permissions - see below
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- code, not content
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- rpmlint output
E: perl-Tree-Simple script-without-shellbang
This script does not begins with a shellbang. It will prevent its execution.
Fix by adding to %setup:
chmod -x lib/Tree/Simple.pm
- BR: perl is redundant
- find of empty .bs files is redundant
- add BR: perl(Test::Pod) for better test coverage; this is not pulled in by
the perl(Test::Pod::Coverage) >= 1.04 BR.
These can be fixed post-import.