Description of problem:
- If you minimize an application, then attempt to right click it in the bar, but do not release the right click and move the mouse pointer off of the app tab and release the right button in the main part of the screen, the left click doesn't work to open the app in the tab bar. UNTIL you right click anywhere else...then it works
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- RHEL 7.6, RHEL 7.5 (Gnome 3.22/ Gnome 3.28)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Minimize an application
2. Right click it in the minimized bar for the application, but do not release the button
3. Drag the mouse to the desktop while continuing to hold the right mouse button
4. Release right mouse button
5. Left click no longer works
- Left click stops working until you right click again somewhere on the desktop
- Mouse button release registers properly?
Created attachment 1541611 [details]
proposal number 5
this is the fix that would have minimal impact on other extensions and code.
Verified on gnome-shell-extensions-3.28.1-6.el7 and gnome-shell-3.28.3-10.el7.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.