Description of problem:
Make sure there is an OperatorGroup under a project such as openshift-operator-lifecycle-manager. Go to the project and check CSV overview page for Operator Group, this does not have a link.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
https://github.com/openshift/console with source commit 92dea42f78c93e1a4cd9995b037245f242d57269
Image Id: 071aa364c87d
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure there is an OperatorGroup under a project such as openshift-operator-lifecycle-manager. Could check CRD page: k8s/all-namespaces/operators.coreos.com~v1alpha2~OperatorGroup
2. Follow the link to the project openshift-operator-lifecycle-manager
3. Create a subscription and make sure it's InstallSucceeded such as "Package Server". Check the CSV overview page.
3. The OperatorGroup does not have a link, it only displays "olm-operators"
3. The OperatorGroup "olm-operators" should have a link such as k8s/ns/openshift-operator-lifecycle-manager/operators.coreos.com~v1alpha2~OperatorGroup/olm-operators.
This is intended behavior until we have UI design for interacting with the `OperatorGroup` resource.