Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 166059
Review Request: perl-Class-Container
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:11 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Class-Container/perl-Class-Container.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Class-Container-0.12-1.src.rpm
This class facilitates building frameworks of several classes that
inter-operate. It was first designed and built for "HTML::Mason", in
which the Compiler, Lexer, Interpreter, Resolver, Component, Buffer, and
several other objects must create each other transparently, passing the
appropriate parameters to the right class, possibly substituting other
subclasses for any of these objects.
The main features of "Class::Container" are:
* Explicit declaration of containment relationships (aggregation,
factory creation, etc.)
* Declaration of constructor parameters accepted by each member in a
* Transparent passing of constructor parameters to the class that
* Ability to create one (automatic) or many (manual) contained objects
automatically and transparently
Created attachment 117790 [details]
Proposed spec patch
Package looks fine, source match cpan, ...
Some minor nits:
- The LD_RUN_PATH "sed" isn't necessary.
- %check ||:
- Explicitly setting perl_vendorlib isn't necessary since FC3
I'd approve the package with the patch from the attachment applied.
Done, and checked into CVS. Approved?